Sunday, June 29, 2008

Outdoor fun with Dad

A while back my mother asked Will what his, "...favorite day ever..." was. Will said that it was the day that he and I washed the car outside and sprayed each other. He was about 4, so that was two years ago. Carson was too young at the time, and Brenna might now have been born. Anyway, my life seems to be so busy nowadays with work, and it really gets me down sometimes. I told Jen that this weekend, I wanted nothing more than to wash my Jeep with the kids, and have a good-ol-fashioned water fight.
.
All of us had a ball. Brenna was absolutely fearless of the water...she'd come running up to me just to get sprayed, just like the big kids. We're starting to learn with her that she definitely thinks (and acts) like she is a big kid. I also learned a very important lesson: When your kids help you wash the car, make sure you have enough time to wash it (again) after they go inside....
Anyway, we're heading to Baton Rouge to visit family next week for the 4th of July. Really looking forward to that.
Curt

1 comment:

sethswifeforlife said...

great pics of outdoor fun! Your kids will have memories of that for weeks/years to come!